The Ninth Towers Grand Rama 9 are two office towers comprised of a 36-storey tower and a 34-storey tower with a 3-storey retail atrium. The property is located near the Ratchada-Rama 9 intersection with accessibility to Rama 9 MRT, airport rail link and expressway. The properties are surrounded by a range of facilities including a food court, restaurants and convenience stores in an adjacent to the Central Rama 9 Mall and the Grand Mercure international hotel. The Ninth Towers are built for businesses of all types with generous floor plates offering an efficient design with 2.8-meter high ceilings. Major enterprise tenants in the building include Diversey Hygiene, Daiichi Jitsugyo and Chubu Electric Power.
The Shoppes Grand Rama 9 is designed under the concept of an “Urban Oasis” connecting together multiple shopping arcades of the property’s lower levels. People can shop, eat, sit, relax, and enjoy the garden-style atmosphere. The arcade covers more than 40,000 square meters with a broad range of shops and restaurants.
The Ninth Towers Grand Rama 9 BUILDING DETAILS:
- Building Completion: 2013
- Total Lettable Area:
- Tower A 33,898 sq.m.
- Tower B 23,720 sq.m.
- Typical Floor Plate:
- Tower A 1,550 sq.m.
- Tower B 1,270 sq.m.
- Floors: Tower A 36 and Tower B 34
- Air Condition System: Central Chilled Water provide from Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Total Parking Spaces: 1,093 (3rd – 10th Floor)
- Elevator Lifts:
- Tower A – High Zone: 4 passenger, Low Zone: 5 passenger and 1 service
- Tower B – High Zone: 3 passenger, Low Zone: 4 passenger and 1 service
- Ceiling Height: 2.80 m.
- Nearest MRT Station: Rama9 Station (320 m. /5-minute walk)
- Address: 33/4 Rama 9 Road, Huaykwang Sub-district, Huaykwang District, Bangkok 10310
- Lease Term: 3 years with an option to renew
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Central Chiller Water Air-Conditioning
- Airport Rail Link
- Cement Floor
- Coffee Shop
- Convenience Store
- Hotel(s) Nearby
- MRT Rama 9
- Retail Shops