SP Building (IBM Building) is a 18-story office building, located in the Phaya Thai district of Bangkok on Phaholyothin Road Soi 6. Within walking distance from BTS Ari Station, the property is located in a work and residential area just two stops from the BTS Victory Monument Station. There are numerous restaurants, banks, retail shops and hotels in the area, including the hoodie doodie do market which has a Starbucks, Villa Market and iBerry Premium Ice Cream Shop.
SP BUILDING (IBM BUILDING) DETAILS:
- Building Completion: 1987
- Total Lettable Area: 15,000 sq.m.
- Floors: Tower A 15 and Tower B 18
- Air Condition System:
- Tower A: Central Chiller Water provide from Monday to Friday 7.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. and Saturday from 7.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- Tower B: Water Cooled Package provide from Monday to Friday 7.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. and Saturday from 7.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- Total Parking Spaces: 400
- Elevator Lifts:
- Tower A: 4 passenger and 1 service
- Tower B: 3 passenger and 1 service
- Ceiling Height: 2.50 m.
- Nearest BTS Station: Ari Station (180 m. / 2 minute walk)
- Address: 388, Soi Phaholyothin 6, Phaholyothin Road, Sam Sen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
- Lease Term: 3 years
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Central Chiller Water Air-Conditioning
- [A/C] Water Cooled Package Air Conditioning
- BTS Ari
- Coffee Shop
- Convenience Store
- Hotel(s) Nearby
- Kasikorn Bank (K-Bank)
- Retail Shops