Olympia Thai Tower is a 23-storey office located on Ratchadapisek Road in Bangkok’s newest business district, just steps away from the MRT Ratchadapisek station. There is a Krungsri Bank, S&P and 7 Eleven convenience store on the premises and many local street food vendors nearby. A new shopping complex is under development across the street and is scheduled to open 4th quarter 2015. Central Ladprao Mall and the Esplanade Mall are both 2 train stops away from the property.
OLYMPIA THAI TOWER BUILDING DETAILS:
- Building Completion: 1994
- Total Lettable Area: 14,500 sq.m.
- Floors: 23
- Air Condition System: Central Chilled Water provide from Monday to Friday from 7.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Total Parking Spaces: 350
- Elevator Lifts: 6
- Ceiling Height: 2.60 m.
- Nearest MRT Station: Ratchadapisek Station (100 m. /2-minute walk)
- Address: 444 Ratchadapisek Road, Samsennok, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
- Lease Term: 1-3 years with an option to renew
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Central Chiller Water Air-Conditioning
- 7 Eleven
- Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri)
- Coffee Shop
- MRT Ratchadapisek
- Retail Shops
- Rubber Tile Floor