Liberty Square is a 23-storey high rise office building in the busy Silom area of Bangkok’s Central Business District. There are retail shops, a fitness center and an SCB and Kasikorn Bank in the building. There are also numerous restaurants, banks, retail shops and hotels nearby. The building is just a short walk from the BTS Saladaeng Station which is attached to Silom Complex a 4-storey mall with many additional shopping and dining options.
liberty square BUILDING DETAILS:
- Building Completion: 1994
- Total Lettable Area: 19,500 sq.m.
- Floors: 23
- Air Condition System: Central Chiller Water provide from Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Total Parking Spaces: 310
- Elevator Lifts: 5 Passenger, 2 Service
- Ceiling Height: 2.60 m.
- Nearest BTS Station: Saladaeng Station (Approx. 120 m. / 2 minute walk)
- Nearest MRT Station: Silom Station (Approx. 400 m. / 5 minute walk)
- Address: 287 Silom Road, Silom Sub District, Bang Rak District, Bangkok 10500
- Lease Term: 3 years with an option to renew
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Central Chiller Water Air-Conditioning
- 7 Eleven
- BTS Saladaeng
- Cement Floor
- Coffee Shop
- Hotel(s) Nearby
- Kasikorn Bank (K-Bank)
- MRT Silom
- Retail Shops
- Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
- TMB Bank