Kamol Sukosol Building is a 17-storey office building located in the Bang Rak district of Bangkok on Silom Road in Bangkok’s Central Business District (CBD). The building is a walkable distance to BTS Saladeang station and Silom MRT Station. The property is surrounded by a local market where you’ll find numerous food stalls a wide variety of delicious foods. This area is also home to many banks, retail shops and convenience stores. Tenants of Kamol Sukosol Building, also enjoy convenient access to public transportation, and the nearby expressway (Surawongse entrance, Silom exit, Rama 4 entrance/ exit).
KAMOL SUKOSOL BUILDING DETAILS:
- Building Completion: 1992
- Total Lettable Area: 7,310 sq.m.
- Floors: 17
- Air Condition System: Water Cooled Package provide from Monday to Friday 7.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Total Parking Spaces: 132
- Elevator Lifts: 3 passenger and 1 service
- Ceiling Height: 2.70 m.
- Nearest BTS Station: Saladaeng Station (300 m. / 4 minute walk)
- Address: 317 Silom Road, Silom, Bangkok, Bangkok 10500
- Lease Term: 3 years
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Water Cooled Package Air Conditioning
- 7 Eleven
- BTS Saladaeng
- Coffee Shop
- Hotel(s) Nearby
- MRT Silom
- Retail Shops
- Rubber Tile Floor