Italthai Tower Bangkok is a 44-storey office building located on the corner of New Phetchaburi Road and Sukhumvit Soi 39. The property has a large floor plate of 1,750 sq.m. and offers a total area of 59,000 square metres of office space. The building also has 3,500 square metres of retail space on the ground and second floor with a food court, banking facilities, coffee shop and numerous other types of retail shops. By car, there is easy access to the property via both New Petchaburi Road and Soi 38/1 as well as from the expressway. The building also sits adjacent to a public boat pier and Italthai Tower also offers a free shuttle bus service to the Petchburi MRT subway station for those accessing the building by rail.
Italthai Tower BUILDING DETAILS:
- Building Completion: 1999
- Total Office Lettable Area: 59,000 sq.m.
- Floors: 44
- Air Condition System: Central Chilled Water provide from Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. and Saturday from 8.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- Total Parking Spaces: 1,170
- Elevator Lifts: 16 passenger, 1 service and 3 car park
- Ceiling Height: 2.50-2.70 m.
- Nearest MRT Station: Petchaburi Station (1 km.)
- Address: 2034 Phetchaburi Rd, Khwaeng Bang Kapi, Khet Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
- Lease Term: 3 years with an option to renew
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Central Chiller Water Air-Conditioning
- 7 Eleven
- Cement Floor
- Hotel(s) Nearby
- MRT Petchaburi
- Retail Shops