The iconic G Tower is the latest addition to The Grand Rama 9 project by Grand Canal Land Plc. Grand Canal Land Public Company Limited has also developed projects such as The Ninth Towers and the supertower, currently in development. The north and south towers of the G Tower premium office building has 36 and 26 floors, respectively. The building is unique for its G shape and it is designed to the highest standards ensuring a stylish and comfortable state-of-the-art working environment. With 134,000 square meters of retail and office space, the property offers a rare opportunity for tenants to locate their business in a prime mixed development location.
G Tower is situated at the intersection of Rama 9 and Ratchadaphisek Roads with accessibility to Rama 9 MRT, airport rail link and expressway. The property is surrounded by a range of facilities including retail shops, food courts, restaurants and convenience stores. The property is also adjacent to the Central Rama 9 Mall and just across Ratchadaphisek Road from the Grand Mercure International Hotel and the Fortune Town Complex.
G TOWER BUILDING DETAILS:
- Building Completion: Q1, 2016
- Total Lettable Area: Approx. 66,000 sq.m.
- North Wing : 41,000 sq.m.
- South Wing : 21,500 sq.m.
- Podium 3,500 sq.m.
- Typical Floor Plate: 1,380 – 1,452 sq.m.
- Floors: North Tower 36 and South Tower 26
- Air Condition System: Central Chilled Water
- Total Parking Spaces: 1,048
- Elevator Lifts: 15 Passenger, 2 Service, 3 Car Park
- Ceiling Height: 3.00 m. (Floor-to-Floor: 4.2 meters)
- Core-to-Window depth of up to 14 meters
- Column free design
- Floor Load Capacity: 250 kg. per Sq.m.
- Nearest MRT Station: Rama 9 Station (Directly connected to B2 Floor)
- Address: 9 Rama 9 Rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
- Lease Term: 3 years with an option to renew
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Central Chiller Water Air-Conditioning
- 7 Eleven
- Cement Floor
- Coffee Shop
- Hotel(s) Nearby
- MRT Access
- MRT Rama 9
- Retail Shops