FYI Center is an office building located at the corner of Ratchadapisek and Rama 4 Roads, which has a total net area of approx. 100,000 sq.m. The property consists of 2 buildings; a 12-storey Office Tower with 3 additional underground floors and a 14-storey Hotel. The property was constructed with strong consideration for a positive work-life balance, with extra attention to creating flexible floor space to encourage interaction, a bike-friendly environment, a creative center, retail shops, lodging, event space and more.
FYI Center, developed by Golden Land, had a record 50% of its office space pre-leased 6 months prior to the project’s completion. This set a new record in office pre-leasing history in Bangkok.
FYI CENTER BUILDING DETAILS:
- Building Completion: Q1, 2016
- Total Lettable Area: 48,095 sq.m.
- Typical Floor Plate: 2,000-4,000 sq.m.
- Floors: 12
- Air Condition System: Central Chilled Water with VAV
- Total Parking Spaces: 746
- Elevator Lifts: 16 Passenger, 2 Service
- Ceiling Height: 2.90 m.
- Nearest MRT Station: Queen Sirikit Center Station (50 m. /1-minute walk)
- Address: 2525 Rama IV Road, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110
- Lease Term: 3 years with an option to renew
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Central Chiller Water Air-Conditioning
- Cement Floor
- Convenience Store
- Hotel(s) Nearby
- MRT Queen Sirikit Center
- Retail Shops