Emporium Tower is a 41-storey Grade A office building, which is directly connected to the Emporium Suites Hotel and The Emporium; a distinctive retail complex located on Sukhumvit Road at Sukhumvit Soi 24. The Tower is adjacent to the Queen’s Park and is connected via sky bridge to the Phrom Phong BTS Station. The attached Emporium Mall property is a 6-storey shopping centre in Sukhumvit, housing world-renowned designer brands, a luxurious cinema and state-of-the-art exhibition space. The Tower is opposite EmQuartier another large upscale shopping complex and business center. The Emporium Tower is home to many international companies such as Pepsico (Thailand) Company Ltd.
Emporium Tower BUILDING DETAILS:
- Building Completion: 1999
- Last Renovation: Q3 2015
- Total Lettable Area: 41,505 sq.m.
- Floors: 41
- Air Condition System: Central Chilled Water provide from Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Total Parking Spaces: 2,000
- Elevator Lifts: 9 Passenger, 1 Service and 6 Car Park
- Ceiling Height: 2.70 m.
- Nearest BTS Station: Phrompong Station (50 m. / Approx. 1-minute walk)
- Address: 622 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
- Lease Term: 3 years with an option to renew
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Central Chiller Water Air-Conditioning
- BTS Phrompong
- Cement Floor
- Hotel(s) Nearby
- Retail Shops