CP Tower 2 (attached to the retail mall Fortune Town) is located in Bangkok’s booming new commercial area of Ratchadapisek, opposite the Central Rama 9 Mall. Directly in front of the building is the MRT Rama 9 station, which also provides easy access to the Central Rama 9 Mall across the street. The building (Fortune Town) is surrounded by numerous hotels, restaurants and banks, from well known brands like Starbucks, McDonalds and Tesco Lotus, to small family owned specialty shops. The attached Fortune Town Mall also has a food court, multiple floors of retail shops and several floors of IT, photography and computer related hardware shops.
CP TOWER 2 (FORTUNE TOWN) BUILDING DETAILS:
- Floors: 30
- Air Condition System: Water Cooled Package provide from Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Total Parking Spaces: 3,500
- Elevator Lifts: 6 passengers, 1 services, 3 car parks
- Ceiling Height: 2.5 m.
- Nearest MRT Station: Rama 9 Station (80 m. / 1 minute walk)
- Address: 1,3,5,7 Ratchadaphisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok, 10310
- Lease Term: 3 years with an option to renew
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Water Cooled Package Air Conditioning
- Airport Rail Link
- Amazon Coffee Shop
- Bangkok Bank (BBL)
- Convenience Store
- Kasikorn Bank (K-Bank)
- MRT Rama 9
- Retail Shops
- Rubber Tile Floor