AIA Sathorn Tower is a 29 storey office tower that provides premium office space on Sathorn Road. The AIA Sathorn Tower is located in Bangkok’s prime CBD district with convenient access to the nearby expressway, as well as the BTS Skytrain, MRT Subway and BRT Bus Routes. As an added convenience, a new BTS Station (Suksa Wittaya) is being developed to provide direct access to the Tower via a sky bridge. The building, which is located at the corner of Soi Sathorn 11 on South Sathorn Road, includes 38,000 square meters in rental space with 1,600 square meters of rental space on each floor.
BUILDING ACCESSIBILITY DETAILS:
– 1.2 km from Sathorn entrance/exit
– 1.5 km from Silom exit
– 2.0 km from Surawong entrance
Mass Transit :
– Less than 500 m from Surasak BTS Station (will be linked to Suksa Wittaya BTS Station on approximately 2017 – 2018)
– Less than 600 m from Chong Nonsi BTS Station
– 2.1 km from Lumpini MRT Station
AIA SATHORN TOWER BUILDING DETAILS:
- Building Completion: 2015
- Total Lettable Area: 38,500 sq.m.
- Typical Floor Plate: 1,600 sq.m.
- Floors: 29
- Air Condition System: Central Chilled Water with VAV
- Total Parking Spaces: 566
- Elevator Lifts: 10 Passenger, 1 Service and 2 Car Park
- Retail Lift: 1 Passenger (1st-4th Floor)
- Ceiling Height: 3.00 m.
- Core-to Window Depth: Up to 15.50 m.
- Nearest BTS Station: Chongnonsi Station (550 m. /6-minute walk)
- Address: 19 South Sathorn Rd, Yannawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120
- Lease Term: 3 years with an option to renew
- Security Deposit: 3 months
- [A/C] Central Chiller Water Air-Conditioning
- BTS Chongnonsi
- BTS Surasak
- Cement Floor
- Convenience Store
- Hotel(s) Nearby
- Retail Shops